About Me

I am originally from Rio and now live in California. I decided to create a blog to share some of my designs. Feel free to use my designs in your personal albums. If you post a design using some of my work, please give me a little credit. I welcome suggestions and requests. I am still a beginner on the digital scrapbooking world and I create my designs in both svg and PSE formats. The downloads are high quality pngs. Enjoy!!!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Elements for the pages are here!

Here are the elements for the pages,
right click and save as png






CLICK HERE TO DOWLOAD THE PNG FOR THE FRAME

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the beautiful flowers and the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete